Airfare available for all cities in Usa
- 03 nights accommodation at selected hotel in Buenos Aires.
- Transfers Airport BUE / Hotel / Airport Buenos Aires
- City Tour (Half Day) with Spanish Guide. Welcome Cup in Floating Casino of Puerto Madero. Breakfasts and taxes.
- 03 nights accommodation at selected hotel in Bariloche.
- Transfer Airport Bariloche / Hotel / Port.
- Small Circuit Excursion
- Cruce Andino Bariloche - Puerto Varas.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Puerto Varas.
- Transfer Hotel in Puerto Varas / Airport Transfer Airport Santiago / Hotel / Airport Santiago
- 03 Nights of Lodging in Hotel Selected in Santiago
- City Tour SCL (Half Day) with Guide in Spanish
Services Not Included:
- Lunches, Dinners, Flights and other unspecified services.
- Day 01 - Buenos Aires Reception and transfer to the hotel.
- Day 02 - Buenos Aires Breakfast at the hotel. Half day Visit of the City. Discover the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires starting at 9 de Julio Avenue, the most important Lyric Theater of the Argentina Teatro Colón, Obelisco. We will take a detour through Av. De Mayo to the National Congress building that together with the Plaza de Mayo, the Cathedral, the Government House and the Cabildo make up the Civic Center of Buenos Aires. Continue to the neighborhoods of the South and the traditional San Telmo where tango had its beginnings and the colorful neighborhood of La Boca with its typical Caminito street. Going north we will visit Puerto Madero, Retiro and the exclusive area of Palermo to finish with the elegant cafes and restaurants of the Recoleta neighborhood, where one of the most famous cemeteries in the world is located.
- Day 03 - Buenos Aires Breakfast. Free day for shopping or optional excursions.
- Day 04 - Buenos Aires Breakfast at the hotel. Airport transfer. Bariloche Reception and transfer to the selected hotel.
- Day 05 - Bariloche Breakfast at the hotel. Half day Excursion to the Small Circuit. The trip starts from Bariloche on Av. Exequiel Bustillo. The road is asphalted, winding and borders Lake Nahuel Huapi. In the km. 8 is Playa Bonita, where Huemul Island is appreciated. After crossing different landscapes, you reach the foot of Cerro Campanario. Optional chairlift from where you can see the Nahuel Huapi and Perito Moreno Lakes, the Laguna el Trebol, Peninsulas San Pedro and Llao Llao, Victoria Island, the Otto, Lopez, Goye, Cathedral and the City of Bariloche. Following the trip, and then the peninsula of San Pedro, we arrive at the Llao Llao Peninsula, there the great Hotel Llao Llao, the San Eduardo chapel, architectural jewels of the region, over the Nahuel Huapi lake: Puerto Pañuelo.
- Continuing will cross the golf courses, Angostura bridge over the river of the same name that joins the Moreno Lake and Nahuel Huapi and Lopez Bay at the foot of the homonymous hill. Further on we reach the Panoramic Point, which is a natural balcony with views over Moreno Lake and Llao Llao Peninsula. Then you cross the bridge that crosses the Moreno Lake in its narrowness, bordering the Laguna El Trébol. Then return to the Hotel.
- Day 06 - Bariloche Breakfast at the hotel. Free day for optional tours.
- Day 07 - Bariloche / Puerto Varas Breakfast at the hotel. Departure in Andean Crossing Excursion. Departure from your hotel to Puerto Pañuelo. Boarding and navigation from Nahuel Huapi Lake to the Blest Arm and then through it until you reach Puerto Blest. Continuation by bus to Porto Alegre in a small route and then continue by bus in a total of 28 km. in which the Argentine and Chilean borders will be crossed, carrying out the procedures in corresponding Customs being at that moment at a height of 976 meters. On the sea level, surrounded by exuberant vegetation. Arrival to Peulla and free time. Continuation of the Andean Crossing and departure by bus to the port of Peulla to embark again sailing the Todos Los Santos Lake or Esmeralda Lake, during a 2-hour trip to Petrohué, located at the foot of the Osorno volcano (2,660 mts. ) place where there is a very interesting museum referring to the topography of the volcanoes. Continuation by bus passing through the Petrohué falls, towards the city of Puerto Varas, bordering most of the way, Lake Llanquihue, one of the largest in South America, arriving in Puerto Varas, the City of Roses, and then 20 km. by the Pan-American route, arrival in Puerto Varas: Transfer to the Hotel.
- Day 08 - Puerto Varas Breakfast at the hotel. Free day for optional tours.
- Day 09 - Puerto Varas / Santiago de Chile Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Puerto Montt Airport to take a flight to Santiago de Chile. Arrive and transfer to the hotel.
- Day 10 - Santiago de Chile Breakfast at the hotel.
- Día 10 – Santiago de Chile Desayuno en el Hotel.
- Half day Visit of the City Visiting: Its Civic commercial district, modern centers, Presidential Palace "La Moneda", Plaza de Armas surrounded by colonial and modern buildings, the Cathedral with its neoclassical style built in 1748. Continuation through the elegant neighborhoods of the century XIX: The Equestrian Club one of the most beautiful racetracks in South America, the old Military School, O'Higgins Park, Cerro San Cristóbal, Cerro Santa Lucia. Continuation towards the upper area of the city conformed by buildings of modern architecture, residential sectors
- Day 11 - Santiago de Chile Breakfast at the hotel. Free day for optional tours.
- Day 12- Santiago de Chile Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the Santiago de Chile Airport to take an international flight back.