The crystalline, intense turquoise-blue waters are the star attraction at the Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe***** hotel. Situated just opposite one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, on the Mayan Riviera.
This luxurious resort boasts a colonial architecture that is typical in the region.
From a quality point of view, all the rooms are either junior suites or suites, as well as 2 master suites. Each room is equipped with everything you need to make your stay unique and special.
With the Barceló All Inclusive programme you can enjoy dining at the 6 restaurants, all with views of the sea; 2 of which offer exquisite buffets – El Mirador offers international cuisine and La Hacienda, typical Mexican food. The other 3 are speciality restaurants with Brazilian food on offer at Rodizzio restaurant, French food at Le Brasserie and typical Caribbean dishes at Caribe. In addition, the resort boasts 5 bars and many facilities and services: a disco, a chapel, the U-Spa, 4 swimming pools with Jacuzzi and a children’s area with a water park, and a theatre in which you can enjoy a variety of shows offered by the resort’s entertainment team.
For sports lovers, apart from the water activities which include sailing, diving, windsurfing… the hotel also has 2 floodlit tennis courts, a gym, mini golf, 2 basketball courts, aqua-aerobics, beach volleyball, table tennis, and much more.
OUR PACKAGE INCLUDE
- Round trip Air Ticket
- Includes out-bound taxes per passenger
- Rates Valid Until January 31, 2014
- Our flights start June 15, 2014
- All prices are per person based on availability
- Transfers included are shared. If a passenger requires disabled transportation with Wheelchair ramp, the company will charge a transfer fee per person, the
- service will be private
- Initial deposit of $100.00 per passenger required
- Final payment is required 60 days before passenger departure